Box 1 of 2 includes:
- Cookbox: 60-lb capacity, of 18ga 430SS
Box 2 of 2 includes:
- Firebox: Inverted Flame™ technology with Smoke Selector™, of 14ga 304SS
- Controlbox: AutoDraft™ technology, of 18ga 430SS
- Four wire shelves of 201SS; interchangeable with full size hotel steam pans
- Two shelf racks with 12 position slots, of 18ga 430SS
- Two 3″ wheels pre-mounted on the rear legs
- One Tending Hook for fluffing your fire
- One Sear Grid of 1/4 in. 304SS rod
- One Thermoworks RT-610B thermometer
- One sweet KBQ can coolie
- The Firebox will require tending (fluffing the coals and adding a small log or two) about every 30 minutes. This is not a “set-and-forget” pit.
- The pit runs best on logs that are bigger then a Red Bull can and smaller than a common brick. You won’t want to run it on charcoal or billiard ball-sized chunks, which are too small, too dry, and too expensive. Line-up a wood supply first.
- The Firebox is HOT, uses a semi-open flame, and will spark occasionally. It’s not advisable to use the pit when/where you wouldn’t build a small campfire (e.g., on a houseboat, on a wood deck, with unsupervised kids around, or during dry/windy weather).
Your pit ships via FedEx Ground with signature required unless other arrangements are confirmed. There are two heavy-duty cartons:
- Box 1 is 29 x 21 x 29 in. and 56 lbs.
- Box 2 is 25 x 17 x 14 in. and 58 lbs.
This pit is not for everyone. Please do your homework before buying and firing!
- Fired pits are not eligible for return/refund.
- You can return an unfired pit for a refund of the pit purchase price, less a 10% restocking fee.
- The original and return delivery costs are not refundable.
- Your pit is guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal, non-commercial use. We will repair or replace at our option any part deemed defective by us, for a period of 2 years from the date of sale.
- The Limited Warranty extends to the original purchaser only and shall not apply if the pit has been damaged due to abuse, misuse, misapplication, accident, or as a result of service or modification by anyone other than us.
- There are no express warranties other than the Limited Warranty stated herein above. No warranties, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose, shall extend beyond the warranty period described above.
- Karubecue LLC (dba “KBQ“) shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages; lost profits or loss of use or interruption of business regardless of the form of action or theory of liability resulting from any defect in or use of our pit.
- Use of your pit constitutes agreement with the terms of this Limited Warranty.